December 31, 2009

My New Year's Resolution


1) To blog more.

Actually...it's not, but I'm sure my husband would appreciate me if it was. I'm a much better blogger in my head. In my head, I'm also much better at playing pool. I always come up with really creative blogs, but they never actually make it onto the computer.

2) Eat less M&Ms.

Matt just started calling me Candy. Candy Toy. Nice. I think I'll work on a little self-control in the upcoming year. Actually, our very first fight as a married couple was about my over consumption of M&Ms.

That's as far as I've gotten in my 2010 planning. Happy New Year from the Toy family, and enjoy my early attempt at fulfilling Resolution #1! This collage was done for us by Emily at lavenderlensephotography.blogspot.com. If you're in the Nashville area, book a photo session with her!

3 comments:

phasejumper said...

Hi- This is Brittani, Matt's former coworker from CCA. I've been reading your blog since you started but haven't commented much. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so much for the New Year's resolution. Where's this week's update to the blog? It's been a week since I've seen my Annie.

Mom

Keri Sullivan Ninness said...

Mel- Your new years resolution is not going well missy :) I love your blog. Keep it up!