September 02, 2009

Annie's Nicknames

After much anticipation, I (Matt) figured I would reveal to you the many nicknames of little Annie. The most used nickname is panda or sleepy panda from the VeggieTales movie, "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything," where the quote reads, "I'm like a sleepy little panda." Other variations include little panda and baby panda.

Other names include:
Bobblehead - due to her bobbing head
Snake - due to her constant tounge going in and out of her mouth
Horseeee - due to her grunts that sound similar to "neeeah"
Baby Bear and Baby Bear Cub - due to the fact that she has a bear cub coat
Charles Barkley - due to her round mound of rebound head
Smokey Bear - Not sure the reason for this one
Raggedy Annie - Due to my parents being Raggedy Ann and Andy for Halloween one year and the fact that Mrs. Blankenship made her a very cute doll... and because her name is Annie.

1 comment:

K.S. said...

she is SO cute!!! please call if you're ever in the ATL. would love to meet that sweet little girl, mel :)